Funtastic Kids Craft
Author: Smart Gift Ideas
Make a Rudolf Christmas Tree Ornament
The kids will have a 'funtastic,' time making a Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer ornament they can proudly hang on the Christmas tree and admire their work. But don't just stop at Rudolf, why not make Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen too!
What you'll need:
- Brown Coloured Marker or Brown Paint to colour the craft sticks. (Our little crafter used a brown coloured marker)
- Chenille Stems (pipe cleaners) for the antlers
- Craft Sticks to make the reindeer face and ears
- Googly Eyes
- Kid's Craft Glue to stick everything together
- Pompoms for the nose
- String to hang Rudolf on the tree
(We bought everything at Officeworks)
Have fun, and please share your little crafter's creations on the Smart Gift Ideas Facebook page, we would love to see them!